[+]Won-Gyu Bae and Sang Moon Kim contributed equally to this work.
In Situ Realization of Asymmetric Ratchet Structures within Microchannels by Directionally Guided Light Transmission and Their Directional Flow Behavior
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2665–2670, May 7, 2014
How to Cite
Bae, W.-G., Kim, S. M., Choi, S.-J., Oh, S. G., Yoon, H., Char, K. and Suh, K. Y. (2014), In Situ Realization of Asymmetric Ratchet Structures within Microchannels by Directionally Guided Light Transmission and Their Directional Flow Behavior. Adv. Mater., 26: 2665–2670. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305001
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- National Creative Research Initiative Center for Intelligent Hybrids. Grant Number: 2010-0018290
- WCU Programs. Grant Number: R31-10013
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012R1A1A1013688, 2013R1A2A2A04015981
- Global Frontier Center for Multiscale Energy Systems. Grant Number: 2011-0031561
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST). Grant Number: UMI 1.130031.01
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!