[+]Won-Gyu Bae and Sang Moon Kim contributed equally to this work.
In Situ Realization of Asymmetric Ratchet Structures within Microchannels by Directionally Guided Light Transmission and Their Directional Flow Behavior
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2665–2670, May 7, 2014
How to Cite
Bae, W.-G., Kim, S. M., Choi, S.-J., Oh, S. G., Yoon, H., Char, K. and Suh, K. Y. (2014), In Situ Realization of Asymmetric Ratchet Structures within Microchannels by Directionally Guided Light Transmission and Their Directional Flow Behavior. Adv. Mater., 26: 2665–2670. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305001
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- National Creative Research Initiative Center for Intelligent Hybrids. Grant Number: 2010-0018290
- WCU Programs. Grant Number: R31-10013
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012R1A1A1013688, 2013R1A2A2A04015981
- Global Frontier Center for Multiscale Energy Systems. Grant Number: 2011-0031561
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST). Grant Number: UMI 1.130031.01
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) of Korea
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.