Ratiometric MRI Sensors Based on Core–Shell Nanoparticles for Quantitative pH Imaging
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 19, pages 2989–2992, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Okada, S., Mizukami, S., Sakata, T., Matsumura, Y., Yoshioka, Y. and Kikuchi, K. (2014), Ratiometric MRI Sensors Based on Core–Shell Nanoparticles for Quantitative pH Imaging. Adv. Mater., 26: 2989–2992. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305018
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 20675004, 24108724, 25620133, 25242072, 24685028, 24115513
- Cabinet Office, Government of Japan
- Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.