These authors contributed equally to this work
Low Band-Gap Conjugated Polymers with Strong Interchain Aggregation and Very High Hole Mobility Towards Highly Efficient Thick-Film Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 2586–2591, April 23, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Cai, P., Chen, J., Liu, X., Zhang, L., Lan, L., Peng, J., Ma, Y. and Cao, Y. (2014), Low Band-Gap Conjugated Polymers with Strong Interchain Aggregation and Very High Hole Mobility Towards Highly Efficient Thick-Film Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 26: 2586–2591. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305092
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834705, 2014CB643505
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21225418, 51173048, 50990065, 51010003, 51173049
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120172110008
- GDUPS. Grant Number: 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!