Highly Sensitive, Uniform, and Reproducible Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy from Hollow Au-Ag Alloy Nanourchins
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2431–2439, April 16, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Yang, Z., Peng, B., Cao, C., Zhang, C., You, H., Xiong, Q., Li, Z. and Fang, J. (2014), Highly Sensitive, Uniform, and Reproducible Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy from Hollow Au-Ag Alloy Nanourchins. Adv. Mater., 26: 2431–2439. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305106
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-RF2009-06
- Ministry of Education via two Tier 2. Grant Numbers: MOE2011-T2-2-051, MOE2011-T2-2-085
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.