[+]Present address: Corporate R&D, LG Chem, Ltd., 104–1, Moonji-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305–738, Korea
Long-Range Ordered Self-Assembly of Novel Acrylamide-Based Diblock Copolymers for Nanolithography and Metallic Nanostructure Fabrication
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 18, pages 2894–2900, May 14, 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. G., Jung, Y. S., Han, S.-H., Kim, K.-M. and Han, Y.-K. (2014), Long-Range Ordered Self-Assembly of Novel Acrylamide-Based Diblock Copolymers for Nanolithography and Metallic Nanostructure Fabrication. Adv. Mater., 26: 2894–2900. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305186
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- Corporate R&D, LG Chem, Ltd.
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2010–0020973
- Seoul Science Fellowship
- Hanyang University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!