Generating Switchable and Reconfigurable Optical Vortices via Photopatterning of Liquid Crystals
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1590–1595, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Wei, B.-y., Hu, W., Ming, Y., Xu, F., Rubin, S., Wang, J.-g., Chigrinov, V. and Lu, Y.-q. (2014), Generating Switchable and Reconfigurable Optical Vortices via Photopatterning of Liquid Crystals. Adv. Mater., 26: 1590–1595. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305198
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- 973 programs. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00200, 2012CB921803
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11304151
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120091120020
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 61225026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!