Core-Sheath Carbon Nanostructured Fibers for Efficient Wire-Shaped Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1694–1698, March 19, 2014
How to Cite
Fang, X., Yang, Z., Qiu, L., Sun, H., Pan, S., Deng, J., Luo, Y. and Peng, H. (2014), Core-Sheath Carbon Nanostructured Fibers for Efficient Wire-Shaped Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 26: 1694–1698. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305241
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91027025, 21225417
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932503, 2011DFA51330
- STCSM. Grant Numbers: 11520701400, 12nm0503200
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!