Present address: Nuclear Chemistry Research Division, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, Daejeon 305–353, Korea
Spatioselective Growth of Metal-Organic Framework Nanocrystals on Compositionally Anisotropic Polymer Particles
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 18, pages 2883–2888, May 14, 2014
How to Cite
Park, T.-H., Lee, K. J., Hwang, S., Yoon, J., Woell, C. and Lahann, J. (2014), Spatioselective Growth of Metal-Organic Framework Nanocrystals on Compositionally Anisotropic Polymer Particles. Adv. Mater., 26: 2883–2888. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305461
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2013
- Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative of the Department of Defense and the Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-10–1–0518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!