A Facile and General Approach for the Direct Fabrication of 3D, Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Array/Transition Metal Oxide Composites as Non-Pt Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reactions
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 19, pages 3156–3161, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Zhou, X., Jin, Z., Liu, Z., Nie, H., Chen, X. and Huang, S. (2014), A Facile and General Approach for the Direct Fabrication of 3D, Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Array/Transition Metal Oxide Composites as Non-Pt Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reactions. Adv. Mater., 26: 3156–3161. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305513
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 51002106, 21273163, 21005055, 21173259
- NSFC. Grant Number: 51025207
- ZJST. Grant Number: 2012R10014–08
- NSFZJ. Grant Number: LY13B050002
- ZJED Innovative Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!