New Infrared Transmitting Material via Inverse Vulcanization of Elemental Sulfur to Prepare High Refractive Index Polymers
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 19, pages 3014–3018, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Griebel, J. J., Namnabat, S., Kim, E. T., Himmelhuber, R., Moronta, D. H., Chung, W. J., Simmonds, A. G., Kim, K.-J., van der Laan, J., Nguyen, N. A., Dereniak, E. L., Mackay, M. E., Char, K., Glass, R. S., Norwood, R. A. and Pyun, J. (2014), New Infrared Transmitting Material via Inverse Vulcanization of Elemental Sulfur to Prepare High Refractive Index Polymers. Adv. Mater., 26: 3014–3018. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305607
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31–10013
- National Creative Research Initiative Center for Intelligent Hybrids. Grant Number: 2010–0018290
- CIAN NSF ERC. Grant Number: #EEC-0812072
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research BioPAINTS MURI. Grant Number: # FA9550–10–1–0555
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.