Shifting Networks to Achieve Subgroup Symmetry Properties
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 20, pages 3225–3229, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Hsueh, H.-Y., Ling, Y.-C., Wang, H.-F., Chien, L.-Y. C., Hung, Y.-C., Thomas, E. L. and Ho, R.-M. (2014), Shifting Networks to Achieve Subgroup Symmetry Properties. Adv. Mater., 26: 3225–3229. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305618
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 102-2120-M-007-002-, 102-2633-M-007-002, 102-2221-E-007-116-MY3
- US-Taiwan AOARD. Grant Number: 114078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!