These authors contributed equally to this work.
Elucidating Double Aggregation Mechanisms in the Morphology Optimization of Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Narrow Bandgap Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 19, pages 3142–3147, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Gao, J., Chen, W., Dou, L., Chen, C.-C., Chang, W.-H., Liu, Y., Li, G. and Yang, Y. (2014), Elucidating Double Aggregation Mechanisms in the Morphology Optimization of Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Narrow Bandgap Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 26: 3142–3147. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305645
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550–12–1–0074
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE1230598
- UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: KC020301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!