Optical Waveguide Based on a Polarized Polydiacetylene Microtube
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 19, pages 3136–3141, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Hu, W., Chen, Y., Jiang, H., Li, J., Zou, G., Zhang, Q., Zhang, D., Wang, P. and Ming, H. (2014), Optical Waveguide Based on a Polarized Polydiacetylene Microtube. Adv. Mater., 26: 3136–3141. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305712
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51173176, 51273186, 21074123, 91027024, 11374286, 61036005
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB922003, 2012CB921900, 2013CBA01703
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: kjcx2-yw-m11
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK2060200008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!