Oxygen-Deficient Hematite Nanorods as High-Performance and Novel Negative Electrodes for Flexible Asymmetric Supercapacitors
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 19, pages 3148–3155, May 21, 2014
How to Cite
Lu, X., Zeng, Y., Yu, M., Zhai, T., Liang, C., Xie, S., Balogun, M.-S. and Tong, Y. (2014), Oxygen-Deficient Hematite Nanorods as High-Performance and Novel Negative Electrodes for Flexible Asymmetric Supercapacitors. Adv. Mater., 26: 3148–3155. doi: 10.1002/adma.201305851
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 21273290, 91323101, J1103305
- Natural Science Foundations of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2013030013474
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120171110043
- Young Teacher Starting-up Research program of Sun Yat-Sen University
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.