+Present Address: Vanderbilt University Dept. of Physics & Astronomy Box 1807-B 6631 Stevenson Center Nashville, TN 37235, USA
High-Resolution Electron Microscopy and Spectroscopy of Ferritin in Biocompatible Graphene Liquid Cells and Graphene Sandwiches
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 21, pages 3410–3414, June 4, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C., Qiao, Q., Shokuhfar, T. and Klie, R. F. (2014), High-Resolution Electron Microscopy and Spectroscopy of Ferritin in Biocompatible Graphene Liquid Cells and Graphene Sandwiches. Adv. Mater., 26: 3410–3414. doi: 10.1002/adma.201306069
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Michigan Technological University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0959470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!