Ultra-Microporous Triptycene-based Polyimide Membranes for High-Performance Gas Separation
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 22, pages 3688–3692, June 11, 2014
How to Cite
Ghanem, B. S., Swaidan, R., Litwiller, E. and Pinnau, I. (2014), Ultra-Microporous Triptycene-based Polyimide Membranes for High-Performance Gas Separation. Adv. Mater., 26: 3688–3692. doi: 10.1002/adma.201306229
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!