Charge-Transfer Complex Crystal Based on Extended-π-Conjugated Acceptor and Sulfur-Bridged Annulene: Charge-Transfer Interaction and Remarkable High Ambipolar Transport Characteristics
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 24, pages 4093–4099, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Zhang, J., Zheng, X., Geng, H., Zhao, G., Xu, W., Hu, W., Shuai, Z. and Zhu, D. (2014), Charge-Transfer Complex Crystal Based on Extended-π-Conjugated Acceptor and Sulfur-Bridged Annulene: Charge-Transfer Interaction and Remarkable High Ambipolar Transport Characteristics. Adv. Mater., 26: 4093–4099. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400056
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21021091, 21290191, 21372227
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2013CB632506, 2011CB932304
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.