Metal/Semiconductor Hybrid Nanostructures for Plasmon-Enhanced Applications
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Science and Engineering Research in Hong Kong
Volume 26, Issue 31, pages 5274–5309, August 20, 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, R., Li, B., Fang, C. and Wang, J. (2014), Metal/Semiconductor Hybrid Nanostructures for Plasmon-Enhanced Applications. Adv. Mater., 26: 5274–5309. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400203
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: CUHK403312, 2130320
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21229101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!