Two Types of Martensitic Phase Transformations in Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys by In-Situ Nanoindentation Studies
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 23, pages 3893–3898, June 18, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Karaman, I., Wang, H. and Zhang, X. (2014), Two Types of Martensitic Phase Transformations in Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys by In-Situ Nanoindentation Studies. Adv. Mater., 26: 3893–3898. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400217
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- NSF-CMMI. Grant Number: 1129065
- NSF-CMMI. Grant Number: 1161978
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N10014-13-10555
- U.S. National Science Foundation, Division of Materials Research, Metals and Metallic Nanostructures. Grant Number: 1108396
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.