Nano-Gold as Artificial Enzymes: Hidden Talents
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 4200–4217, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2014), Nano-Gold as Artificial Enzymes: Hidden Talents. Adv. Mater., 26: 4200–4217. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400238
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!