Continuous Self-Healing Life Cycle in Vascularized Structural Composites
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 4302–4308, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Patrick, J. F., Hart, K. R., Krull, B. P., Diesendruck, C. E., Moore, J. S., White, S. R. and Sottos, N. R. (2014), Continuous Self-Healing Life Cycle in Vascularized Structural Composites. Adv. Mater., 26: 4302–4308. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400248
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550–10–1–0255
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Center of Excellence for Explosives Detection, Mitigation, and Response. Grant Number: 2008-ST-061-ED0002
- Army Research Laboratory. Grant Number: W911NF-08–2–0010
- National Science Foundation Division of Materials Research. Grant Number: 10–39479 EQ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!