These authors contributed equally to this work.
Colloidal RBC-Shaped, Hydrophilic, and Hollow Mesoporous Carbon Nanocapsules for Highly Efficient Biomedical Engineering
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 4294–4301, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Xu, P., Wu, M., Meng, Q., Chen, H., Shu, Z., Wang, J., Zhang, L., Li, Y. and Shi, J. (2014), Colloidal RBC-Shaped, Hydrophilic, and Hollow Mesoporous Carbon Nanocapsules for Highly Efficient Biomedical Engineering. Adv. Mater., 26: 4294–4301. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400303
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51302293, 51132009, 51072212, 81270047, 21177137
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB707905, 2010CB934000
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 51225202
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 13ZR1463500
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11nm0506500
- Youth Scholar of State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructures. Grant Number: SKL201203
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.