These authors contributed equally to this work.
Carbon Nanotube and Graphene Hybrid Thin Film for Transparent Electrodes and Field Effect Transistors
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 4247–4252, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S. H., Song, W., Jung, M. W., Kang, M.-A., Kim, K., Chang, S.-J., Lee, S. S., Lim, J., Hwang, J., Myung, S. and An, K.-S. (2014), Carbon Nanotube and Graphene Hybrid Thin Film for Transparent Electrodes and Field Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 26: 4247–4252. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400463
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- Center for Advanced Soft Electronics. Grant Number: 2011-0031636
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!