Cationic Conjugated Polymers for Discrimination of Microbial Pathogens
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 4333–4338, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, H., Liu, Z., Liu, L., Lv, F., Wang, Y. and Wang, S. (2014), Cationic Conjugated Polymers for Discrimination of Microbial Pathogens. Adv. Mater., 26: 4333–4338. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400636
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21033010, 21203213, TRR61
- Major Research Plan of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932302, 2012CB932600, 2011CB808400
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.