Transparent, Low-Power Pressure Sensor Matrix Based on Coplanar-Gate Graphene Transistors
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 27, pages 4735–4740, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Sun, Q., Kim, D. H., Park, S. S., Lee, N. Y., Zhang, Y., Lee, J. H., Cho, K. and Cho, J. H. (2014), Transparent, Low-Power Pressure Sensor Matrix Based on Coplanar-Gate Graphene Transistors. Adv. Mater., 26: 4735–4740. doi: 10.1002/adma.201400918
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning as Global FrontierProject. Grant Numbers: 2013M3A6A5073177, 2011-0031628
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2009-0083540
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!