Inkjet Printing of Conductive Inks with High Lateral Resolution on Omniphobic “RF Paper” for Paper-Based Electronics and MEMS
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 27, pages 4677–4682, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Lessing, J., Glavan, A. C., Walker, S. B., Keplinger, C., Lewis, J. A. and Whitesides, G. M. (2014), Inkjet Printing of Conductive Inks with High Lateral Resolution on Omniphobic “RF Paper” for Paper-Based Electronics and MEMS. Adv. Mater., 26: 4677–4682. doi: 10.1002/adma.201401053
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: 51308
- Office of Naval Research through the Multi-University Research Initiative. Grant Number: N00014–11–1–0690
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.