Pt-Decorated 3D Architectures Built from Graphene and Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as Efficient Methanol Oxidation Catalysts
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 30, pages 5160–5165, August 13, 2014
How to Cite
Huang, H., Yang, S., Vajtai, R., Wang, X. and Ajayan, P. M. (2014), Pt-Decorated 3D Architectures Built from Graphene and Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as Efficient Methanol Oxidation Catalysts. Adv. Mater., 26: 5160–5165. doi: 10.1002/adma.201401877
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2014
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-11–1–0362
- U.S. Department of Defense
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!