A New Benchmark Capacitance for Supercapacitor Anodes by Mixed-Valence Sulfur-Doped V6O13−x
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 33, pages 5869–5875, September 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhai, T., Lu, X., Ling, Y., Yu, M., Wang, G., Liu, T., Liang, C., Tong, Y. and Li, Y. (2014), A New Benchmark Capacitance for Supercapacitor Anodes by Mixed-Valence Sulfur-Doped V6O13−x . Adv. Mater., 26: 5869–5875. doi: 10.1002/adma.201402041
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2014
- U.S. NSF MRI. Grant Number: MRI-1126845
- Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 21273290, 91323101
- Natural Science Foundations of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2013030013474
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120171110043
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!