Fluorinated Graphene Oxide; a New Multimodal Material for Biological Applications
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 39, pages 5632–5637, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Romero-Aburto, R., Narayanan, Tharangattu. N., Nagaoka, Y., Hasumura, T., Mitcham, T. M., Fukuda, T., Cox, P. J., Bouchard, R. R., Maekawa, T., Kumar, D. S., Torti, S. V., Mani, S. A. and Ajayan, P. M. (2013), Fluorinated Graphene Oxide; a New Multimodal Material for Biological Applications. Adv. Mater., 25: 5632–5637. doi: 10.1002/adma201301804
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- US Army Medical Research Acquisition Act USAMRAA. Grant Number: W81XWH-10–1–0434
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0843934
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!