Synthesis and Characterization of Layered Tin Monoxide Thin Films with Monocrystalline Structure on III–V Compound Semiconductor
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 2, April, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Synthesis and Characterization of Layered Tin Monoxide Thin Films with Monocrystalline Structure on III–V Compound Semiconductor. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300022. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300022, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- National Graduate School in Materials Physics, Solar III-V TEKES project. Grant Number: 3120/31/08
- Turku University Foundation, Finnish Academy of Science and Letters, Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 259213
- Transnational Access to the Research Infrastructure Program (TARI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!