Moving Water Droplets Over Nanoscaled (Super) hydrophobic Wettability Contrasts: Experimental Test of a Simple Model Describing Driving Forces
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 3, June, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Moving Water Droplets Over Nanoscaled (Super) hydrophobic Wettability Contrasts: Experimental Test of a Simple Model Describing Driving Forces. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300033. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300033, , , (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- German Science Foundation
- Network of Functional Nanostructures, BW-Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!