Direct Bandgap Silicon: Tensile-Strained Silicon Nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 2, April, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Direct Bandgap Silicon: Tensile-Strained Silicon Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300042. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300042, , , , , , (
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: GPP204/12/P235, 204/10/0952, P108/12/G108, SVV-2012-263303
- EC 7th Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 245977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!