Present address: Department of Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Nanoscale Adhesive Properties of Graphene: The Effect of Sliding History
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 2, April, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Nanoscale Adhesive Properties of Graphene: The Effect of Sliding History. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300053. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300053, , , (
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!