Atomistic Modeling of Corrosion Resistance: A First Principles Study of O2 Reduction on the Al(111) Surface Covered with a Thin Hydroxylated Alumina Film
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 3, June, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Atomistic Modeling of Corrosion Resistance: A First Principles Study of O2 Reduction on the Al(111) Surface Covered with a Thin Hydroxylated Alumina Film. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300072. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300072, , , , , (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- HPC Europa
- Italian MIUR – FIRB Project. Grant Number: RBAP115AYN
- GENCI. Grant Number: c2013082217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!