Nonvolatile Transport States in Ferrite Thin Films Induced by Field-Effect Involving Redox Processes
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 3, June, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Nonvolatile Transport States in Ferrite Thin Films Induced by Field-Effect Involving Redox Processes. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300108. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300108, , (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- NEDO. Grant Number: 2009
- JSPS. Grant Number: 25790041
- Nanotechnology Platform Project (Nanotechnology Open Facilities in Osaka University) of MEXT. Grant Numbers: F-13-OS-0019, S-13-OS-0016
- Murata Science Foundation, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!