One-Step Fabrication of Unique Mesoporous NiO Hollow Sphere Film on FTO for High-Performance P-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 3, June, 2014
How to Cite
2014). One-Step Fabrication of Unique Mesoporous NiO Hollow Sphere Film on FTO for High-Performance P-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300110. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300110, , , , , , (
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Agency of Science, Technology and Research (A*Star), Singapore. Grant Number: 122 020 3053
- Institute for Clean Energy and Advanced Materials, Southwest University
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.