Mechanically Switchable Elastomeric Microfibrillar Adhesive Surfaces for Transfer Printing
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 4, July, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Mechanically Switchable Elastomeric Microfibrillar Adhesive Surfaces for Transfer Printing. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1300159. doi: 10.1002/admi.201300159, (
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2013
- Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation
- Walter Ahlström Foundation
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 268685
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-1130520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!