From an Organometallic Monolayer to an Organic Monolayer Covered by Metal Nanoislands: A Simple Thermal Protocol for the Fabrication of the Top Contact Electrode in Molecular Electronic Devices
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 9, December, 2014
How to Cite
2014). From an Organometallic Monolayer to an Organic Monolayer Covered by Metal Nanoislands: A Simple Thermal Protocol for the Fabrication of the Top Contact Electrode in Molecular Electronic Devices. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1400128. doi: 10.1002/admi.201400128, , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!