High Ionic Strength Formation of DOPA-Melanin Coating for Loading and Release of Cationic Antimicrobial Compounds
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Materials Interfaces
Volume 1, Issue 6, September, 2014
How to Cite
2014). High Ionic Strength Formation of DOPA-Melanin Coating for Loading and Release of Cationic Antimicrobial Compounds. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1: 1400145. doi: 10.1002/admi.201400145, , (
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01EB005772, R37DE014193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!