Magnetoplasmonics: Combining Magnetic and Plasmonic Functionalities
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 10–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Armelles, G., Cebollada, A., García-Martín, A. and González, M. U. (2013), Magnetoplasmonics: Combining Magnetic and Plasmonic Functionalities. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 10–35. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200011
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- FUNCOAT. Grant Number: CSD2008-00023
- MAPS. Grant Number: MAT2011-29194-C02-01
- PLASMAR. Grant Number: MAT2010-10213-E
- NANOBIOMAGNET. Grant Number: S2009/MAT-1726
- MICROSERES-CM. Grant Number: S2009/TIC-1476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!