Optically Reconfigurable Reflective/Scattering States Enabled with Photosensitive Cholesteric Liquid Crystal Cells
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 84–91, January 2013
How to Cite
Vernon, J. P., Hrozhyk, U. A., Serak, S. V., Tondiglia, V. P., White, T. J., Tabiryan, N. V. and Bunning, T. J. (2013), Optically Reconfigurable Reflective/Scattering States Enabled with Photosensitive Cholesteric Liquid Crystal Cells. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 84–91. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200014
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Materials and Manufacturing Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory
- DoD SBIR program
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.