Large-Area Gold/Parylene Plasmonic Nanostructures Fabricated by Direct Nanocutting
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 50–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Auzelyte, V., Gallinet, B., Flauraud, V., Santschi, C., Dutta-Gupta, S., Martin, O. J. F. and Brugger, J. (2013), Large-Area Gold/Parylene Plasmonic Nanostructures Fabricated by Direct Nanocutting. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 50–54. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200017
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- CCMX-Fanosense, EU FP7 research projects Multiplat
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!