Silver-Coated Rose Petal: Green, Facile, Low-Cost and Sustainable Fabrication of a SERS Substrate with Unique Superhydrophobicity and High Efficiency
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Xu, B.-B., Zhang, Y.-L., Zhang, W.-Y., Liu, X.-Q., Wang, J.-N., Zhang, X.-L., Zhang, D.-D., Jiang, H.-B., Zhang, R. and Sun, H.-B. (2013), Silver-Coated Rose Petal: Green, Facile, Low-Cost and Sustainable Fabrication of a SERS Substrate with Unique Superhydrophobicity and High Efficiency. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200019
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 90923037, 61008014, 60978048
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110490156
- Jilin University. Grant Numbers: 450091102507, 450060483105
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.