Ambipolar Transporting 1,2-Benzanthracene Derivative with Efficient Green Excimer Emission for Single-Layer Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 167–172, February 2013
How to Cite
Duan, L., Qiao, J., Sun, Y., Zhang, D., Dong, G., Wang, L. and Qiu, Y. (2013), Ambipolar Transporting 1,2-Benzanthracene Derivative with Efficient Green Excimer Emission for Single-Layer Organic Light-Emitting Diodes. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 167–172. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200024
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51173096, 50990060
- National Key Basic Research and Development Programme of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623604, 2009CB930602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!