Fast and Low-Power All-Optical Tunable Fano Resonance in Plasmonic Microstructures
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 61–67, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Hu, X., Huang, Y., Yang, H. and Gong, Q. (2013), Fast and Low-Power All-Optical Tunable Fano Resonance in Plasmonic Microstructures. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 61–67. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200025
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB328704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11225417, 61077027, 11134001, 11121091, 90921008
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.