Selective Plasmonic Platforms Based on Nanopillars to Enhance Vibrational Sum-Frequency Generation Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 244–255, March 2013
How to Cite
Lis, D., Caudano, Y., Henry, M., Demoustier-Champagne, S., Ferain, E. and Cecchet, F. (2013), Selective Plasmonic Platforms Based on Nanopillars to Enhance Vibrational Sum-Frequency Generation Spectroscopy. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 244–255. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200034
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Belgian Fund for the Scientific Research F.R.S.-FNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!