[+] Present Address: ARC Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence, The University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia
Intrinsic and Extrinsic Fluorescence in Carbon Nanodots: Ultrafast Time-Resolved Fluorescence and Carrier Dynamics
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 173–178, February 2013
How to Cite
Wen, X., Yu, P., Toh, Y.-R., Hao, X. and Tang, J. (2013), Intrinsic and Extrinsic Fluorescence in Carbon Nanodots: Ultrafast Time-Resolved Fluorescence and Carrier Dynamics. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 173–178. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200046
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Academia Sinica (AS) Nano Program
- National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan. Grant Number: 99–2113-M-001–023-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!