Alternating-Current-Driven, Color-Tunable Electrochemiluminescent Cells
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 144–149, February 2013
How to Cite
Nobeshima, T., Nakakomi, M., Nakamura, K. and Kobayashi, N. (2013), Alternating-Current-Driven, Color-Tunable Electrochemiluminescent Cells. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 144–149. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200056
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24350090
- Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 22655060
- Advanced School for Organic Electronics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!