+ These authors contributed equally to this work.
ZnO p–n Homojunction Random Laser Diode Based on Nitrogen-Doped p-type Nanowires
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 179–185, February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, J., Chu, S., Kong, J., Zhang, L., Schwarz, C. M., Wang, G., Chernyak, L., Chen, Z. and Liu, J. (2013), ZnO p–n Homojunction Random Laser Diode Based on Nitrogen-Doped p-type Nanowires. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 179–185. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200062
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECCS 0900978
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER46520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!